Luggage Disinfection Unit
|LDS500||Luggage Disinfection Unit, 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|LDS500/110||Luggage Disinfection Unit, 110V 60Hz|
Luggage disinfection unit is generally used in airports, train stations and bus terminals to reduce the transmission of viruses and germs with luggage(suitcase, baggage, bag) in places where there is heavy human traffic.
As Testmaclab, our design team started to work to find solutions to some of our problems to combat the corona virus outbreak. Luggage (suitcases, suitcases, bags) is one of the points where the probability of infection is high. Baggage transfer points have high potential to transfer the virus while traveling.
You can prevent the possibility of virus infection with Testmak luggage disinfection systems at the delivery points where the baggage is delivered to the user. To prevent the spread of viruses, baggage, luggage, bags and luggage disinfection is important.
Steam disinfection is more effective than other methods. Turns liquid disinfectant into steam with an ultrasonic system, allowing it to penetrate every part of the luggages.
• Fully automatic contactless disinfection.
• Contactless disinfection with Sensor Conveyor and dosing system.
• AISI 304 quality stainless steel body, chassis and installation.
• Excellent pulverization.
• 30 Liter Disinfectant tank.
• Minimum consumption, maximum efficiency.
• Modular design, easy installation.
• Certificate of conformity and test report according to CE 2006/42 / AT Machinery Safety Regulation.
IMPORTANT WARNINGS FOR LUGGAGE (SUITCASE-BAGS) DISINFECTION SYSTEM USE
• Inhalation of disinfection fluid and eye contact will damage your health.
• It is obligatory for the personnel in charge to use protective mask and goggles during the disinfection system.
• The disinfectant spraying out of the system during the disinfection process was prevented by the ventilation system. • However, in case of any malfunction, do not breathe disinfectant liquid spraying outside the system and protect your eyes.
• If disinfectant liquid comes in contact with the eyes, wash your eyes with plenty of water.
• If disinfectant fluid is inhaled, go to the nearest health institution.
• Do not pour flammable, flammable and flammable disinfectant fluids into the disinfection system tank and do not allow it to be used.
• Use the disinfection system under the control of the staff. Do not allow the system to be opened and the disinfection tank to be filled, except for authorized persons.
• It is mandatory for the personnel in charge to use appropriate gloves, masks and goggles when filling the disinfection liquid into the system tank.
• In case of a malfunction that may occur in the disinfection system, inform the authorized personnel.
• Do not allow anyone to intervene in the system, except for uneducated personnel.
Keep the system under control in a safe area against malicious people.
Dispenser Tank Volume
- Automatic Hand and Shoes Disinfection Devices
- Hand Sanitiser Stands
- Human Disinfection Cabinet with Face Recognition System
- Human Disinfection Systems
- Human Disinfection Systems with Thermometer
- Luggage Disinfection Systems
- Pallet Disinfection Systems
- Patient Stretchers Disinfection Device
- Shopping Cart Disinfection Systems
- Surgical Mask Manufacturing Machine
- Ultrasonic Ambient Cleaner Steam Machines
- ULV Sprayer Fogger Machine
- UVC Disinfection Device for Luggage
- UVC Shopping Cart Disinfection Device