UVC Disinfection Device for Luggage Disinfection
|DCT5000||UVC Disinfection Device for Luggage Disinfection, 220-240V 50-60Hz|
|DCT5000/110||UVC Disinfection Device for Luggage Disinfection, 110V 60Hz|
As Testmaclab, our development team has started working on finding solutions to some of our problems in dealing with the corona virus outbreak. Airports are one of those places where viral loads are high, but we have to go to meet our needs. Disinfection of baggage is one of the important factors in preventing the transmission of the virus.
The luggages are exposed to ultraviolet lamp light for 15 seconds and disinfection process takes place. Conveyor belt work speed time are regulated at the request of the customer.
There is a curtain system that does not reflect ultraviolet light on the front and back of the device. The working life of ultraviolet lamps is 9000 hours. The upper cover is designed to be removable in order to change the lamps when necessary. It should be noted that the upper cover is closed before using the product. Do not operate the device with the upper cover open.
Disinfection device maintenance and warranty
You do not need to perform any maintenance on the main unit. It is recommended to periodically clean the UV lamp. For cleaning, it is sufficient to wipe off the dust accumulated on the lamp with a soft cloth. Lamp life is 9000 hours. It is recommended to calculate the date of lamp replacement by calculating the approximate usage time. Main body and mechanical parts are warranted for one year against manufacturing defects. We wish you to enjoy your device on healthy days.
• Inner casing, casing made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Outer casing, painted steel casing.
• 30W 92cm UVC Light.
• Minimum consumption, maximum efficiency.
• Modular design, easy to install.
• Declaration of conformity and test report in accordance with the Machinery Directive CE 2006/42 / AT.
IMPORTANT WARNINGS WHEN USING THE UVC LUGGAGE DISINFECTION SYSTEM
• If a UV lamp gets in your eyes, it will harm your health.
• Responsible personnel must use a protective mask and goggles during disinfection.
• If disinfectant liquid gets into your eyes, flush your eyes with plenty of water.
• If the UV lamp comes in contact, contact the nearest medical facility.
• Use a disinfection system under personnel supervision.
• Do not allow authorized persons to use the system only.
• Always use safety goggles, a mask and gloves when placing shopping carts inside the cab.
• After disinfection, open the device door and ventilate for at least 10 minutes.
• In the event of a malfunction that may occur in the disinfection system, inform authorized personnel.
• Do not allow anyone to interfere with the system, except for uneducated personnel.
• Keep the system under control in a safe place from intruders.
Conveyor Belt System
30W UVC Ultraviole Sterilazation Lamp
Conveyor Belt Thickness
- Automatic Hand and Shoes Disinfection Devices
- Hand Sanitiser Stands
- Human Disinfection Cabinet with Face Recognition System
- Human Disinfection Systems
- Human Disinfection Systems with Thermometer
- Luggage Disinfection Systems
- Pallet Disinfection Systems
- Patient Stretchers Disinfection Device
- Shopping Cart Disinfection Systems
- Surgical Mask Manufacturing Machine
- Ultrasonic Ambient Cleaner Steam Machines
- ULV Sprayer Fogger Machine
- UVC Disinfection Device for Luggage
- UVC Shopping Cart Disinfection Device