Marshall Stability Test Machine
|B1710||Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine, 50 kN, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz|
|B1710/110||Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine, 50 kN, 110 V 60 Hz|
|B1710/01||Marshall Stability Test Frame|
|G345/S50||Load Cell, 50 kN|
|G340/02||Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer, 25x0.001 mm|
|B1710/04||Data acquisition and control System TCM304 and Pc Software|
|B1710/05||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) 4"|
|B1710/06||Breaking Head (Stability Mould) 6"|
|B1710/07||Indirect Tensile Splitting Device for Compacted Bituminous Samples 100 mm (4”) Dia|
EN 12697-34 | ASTM D1559 | AASHTO T245-T2833 | BS 598 | NF P98-252-2 | DIN 1996
The Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine is used to determine the maximum load and flow values of bituminous mixtures. Capacity is 50 kN. The machine comprises compact two column frame with adjustable upper cross beam. Platen speed is 50.8 mm/min. For safety, the up and down travel of the lower platen is limited the use of limit switches. Rapid adjustment of the platen is controlled using the up and down buttons on the front panel of the machine.
The measuring system consists of a 50 kN capacity strain gauge load cell fitted to the upper cross beam to read stability values and the 25 x 0.001 mm linear potentiometric displacement transducer fitted to the breaking head. The machine is supplied complete with marshall breaking head.
Data acquisition and processing: by TCM readout unit featuring;
• Large graphic touch screen display 240 X 128 pixel,
• Effective resolution 16 bit ,
• Effective sampling rate 40 Hz ,
• Communication port
The Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with;
• Load Cell, 50 kN
• Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer with Bracket, 25 x 0.001 mm
• Data acquisition and processing: by TCM readout unit featuring
• PC Software
• Connection Cable
• Breaking Head, 4"
TCM304 LCD Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit
TCM304 LCD Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit is produced to control the machine and processing of data from load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers which are fitted to the machine.
TCM304 LCD Graphic Display are controlled from the front panel consisting of a 240x120 pixel LCD display and function keys. One analog channel for load cell and one analog channel for displacement transducer exists.
TCM304 LCD Graphic Display are controlled with function keys on the front panel. One analog channel for load cell and one analog channel for displacement transducer exists.
TCM304 has easy to use menu options. It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seamless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters. The TCM 304 digital graphic display is able to draw real-time "Load vs. Time", "Load vs. Displacement" or "Stress vs. Time" graphics.
TCM304 can save 256 test results in its internal memory. At the end of the test cycle, the results can be stored in the large memory or downloaded to a PC in TCM304 software format. Dedicated software package is available for further online data processing data base management and certificate printing.
• Automatically calculates flow and stability values
• 240*120 pixel blue-white graphic LCD display.
• High resolution 65.000 points.
• Backlight function.
• Capability of contrast calibration by light.
• 21 key touch membrane keyboard.
• Two analogical and two digital channels, use for load cell or pressure transducer etc.
• Standalone full automatic testing capacity.
• Can make manual tests if requested.
• A sample type and dimension can be entered respect to the standards,
• Load-Time, Tensile-Time, Test Results and Sample reports observable and printable.
• One RS232 serial port for connecting either PC or printer for data transmission.
• Comes with Connection cable and software.
• Large permanent memory up to 256 test results.
• Language select, English – Turkish.
Data Acquisition & PC Software
Marshall Test Software is developed for both EN 12697-34 and ASTM D5581 Marshall Tests. Marshall Test Software includes control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data, saving them and reports. The Marshall Test Software accepts specimen diameter and height as an input parameter. It automatically calculates correction factor coming from the standarts respect to specimen size. The stability value is calculated regarding to this factor. The software continously updates load and displacement until the end of test. When the test is completed, the sharpest slope of the graph is calculated. The point that this line crosses displacement axis is commented as an offset. This offset is subtracted from the displacement value at peak point and called as flow. Graphical outputs and reports can be saved as a MS Excel worksheet
- Asphalt Content Furnace
- Asphalt Mixer
- Asphalt Penetrometer
- Benkelman Beam Test Set
- Binder Recovery Apparatus
- Centrifuge Extractor
- Cleveland Flash Point Tester
- Ductility Test Machine
- Emulsion Distillation Unit
- Kinematic Viscometer
- Marshall Compactor
- Marshall Stability Test Machines
- Marshall Water Baths
- Pavement Core Drill Machine
- Reflux Extractor
- Ring and Ball Test Device
- Rolling Thin Film Oven
- Sample Extruder for Asphalt
- Saybolt Viscometer
- Solvent Recovery Distiller
- Travelling Beam Device
- Vacuum Pycnometer